No map data found is one of the major issue in Garmin express. The technology progression makes almost all things convenient. Mobile and phones used for texting and calling function but now lot of indescribable features that used to found from different devices like for example, a built-in camera already found on most phone models. And other tools like cameras, computers, mp3 players and some other inventions also changed a lot.
But we know why you people are here. So we ensure you that on our website you all surely get solutions for your problems. And even all we are requesting is do read whole the post entirely. As in below
There might be a problem with the mapping files if No Map data Found in the supporting Routing displayed after turning on an automotive device. The message “No Map Data Available” may display when searching for a destination. It may cause the device to show only the locations of significant cities or significant highways with no side streets.
Process To Solve No data found in Map problem
1.For No Detailed Maps Found that Support Routing – if it cannot dismiss by pressing OK or the back button, press and hold your finger on the message to clear it.
2. If the device displays “Can’t Unlock Maps and after making the message, follow the instructions in Correcting message option of can’t unlock maps or in the choice of Can’t authenticate maps on an automotive Garmin device.
3, And in case for “No Map data found is Available” make sure that map enabled and even on the device which mentioned in following the steps below.
1. Touch Tools
2. Touch Settings
3. Touch Map.
4. Touch Info
5. Enable the maps
4. Even the map is enabled if checkmark is present and then, touch empty box as if for checkmark missing. Reinstall on an automative device if this screen is blank or no map listed.
5. Ensure the memory card formatted correctly if the maps installed to a memory card.
6. Then, see formatting a microSD and SD memory card for instructions and please make sure your Garmin express is up to date. Even later, reinstall the maps if the issue occurs immediately after a map update or after completing the process of updating.
7. And in last step safely remove your device from the computer after when the update has completed or done.
So, this is some process which helps you in correcting No map data founds problem. And even, here we would like to mention this too that the write-caching feature on some computers may not have built entirely or transferred the map to the device even though the update appears to be complete. Safely removing the device before unplugging it can prevent this problem from happening.